Gain peace of mind with Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection from the Law Offices of W. Trent Steele. Our mission is to provide excellent service by experienced Chapter 7 bankruptcy attorneys at an affordable fee. Our attorneys have the experience and background to explain your alternatives and suggest solutions to your financial problems.
Get a fresh start with Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection.
Our Chapter 7 bankruptcy attorneys answer the phones six days a week and evenings so they are always available to our clients. The proud Florida lawyers at the Law Offices of W. Trent Steele can help you avoid garnishments, repossessions, foreclosures, lawsuits and creditor harassment.
With our state-of-the-art computer systems, we can have your records on computer within seconds, allowing you the highest level of client service with low flat fees and payment plans. Unlike many other Chapter 7 bankruptcy law firms, we offer you a choice of several different payment methods. Our flat fees allow you to pay through a flexible payment plan that suits your budget. When you hire us, we will start working for you right away.
Once you have contacted us, you can stop paying your creditors immediately. We will take all of your creditor calls so you do not have to deal with any more harassment. Our law firm will quote you an estimate of our fee without obligation.
There is Life After Chapter 7 bankruptcy!
Here are some tips on successfully reestablishing your credit.
- Open a checking or savings account. Lenders may look at this to determine if you can responsibly handle money.
- Apply for store and gas credit cards that you would normally pay cash.
- Pay your utility bills and rent on time for at least a year.
- Find a friend or relative to cosign for you on a loan and pay it on time.
- Apply for a secured card where you deposit cash and charge against it. Pay advances back over two months so that they will be reflected as positive marks on your credit report.
Visit our linked for more tips and information for your road to a fresh start. These links offer you information on property exempt from bankruptcy, how to rebuild your credit after a bankruptcy, a glossary, and information on how to correct your credit report.
Our mission is to provide you with a combination of affordable fees, experienced lawyers and excellent client service. Enjoy free consultations with lawyers answering the phones six days a week and evenings.